Beauty Specialist Diploma
At The Beauty Academy we’re producing qualified, insurable, informed, highly motivated and extremely knowledgeable beauty specialists who have the confidence and ability to start delivering beauty treatments to a wide range of clients as soon as they finish the course. So whether its individuals looking to receive skin treatments such as facials, eye treatments such as eyelash tint, or individuals looking for waxing, The Beauty Academy beauty specialists are ready to deliver beauty treatments no matter which treatment is required. The fantastic benefits that can be achieved from having beauty treatments applied to your body and face on a regular basis are well documented, particularly when we are putting our bodies through so much stress, both physically and mentally. If you have experienced these benefits first-hand from receiving beauty treatments, you might be interested in sharing them with others as a beauty specialist.
As a beauty specialist, you will be able to apply beauty treatments to a wide range of clients, you will be able to apply skin, eye, waxing, manicure and pedicure, treatments and also apply make-up.
– Assessing clients who require beauty treatments and making decisions on the treatment required
– Applying skin and eye treatments to a wide range of clients
– Applying beauty treatments in a variety of locations, including; private or semi-private beauty salons, commercial salons, health spas, health clubs, leisure centers, home visits or at your very own salon.
Here at The Beauty Academy we pride ourselves in educating and producing the best beauty specialists in the country, it is our mission to provide each student who enrolls in our beauty specialist course the best educational experience on offer, making sure that on completion of the beauty specialist course, you are ready to work in the field straight away. Because of this, The Beauty Academy qualified beauty specialists are the most sought after for employment all over the country, and have the knowledge and confidence to start delivering beauty treatments to a wide range of clients, and start up their own beauty & therapy business upon completion of the course.
- The course is part-time and we hold courses over 1 saturday every 2 weeks 10-5pm.
- 2 saturdays a month over 6 months
- Course costs €1950 and includes tuition fees and our online training materials.
- Funding – you maybe entitled to funding for any of our courses, so contact the department of social protection or your local Employment Authority office for details.Click here for more details
- Cost excludes examination fees
- Enrol Online
Next course term commences:
Dates: 17th OCT 2015 – APRIL 2016
Registration Deadline: 25th September 2015
Location: Citywest Health & Leisure club, Saggart, Co.Dublin