ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Exercise and Physical Activity for Children is to provide the learner with the knowledge and practical skills as an introduction into the fitness sector. Kids and children’s fitness instructor course are great for people who want a career in the fitness industry teaching children a variety of exercise & physical activities in a group situation.
Help Kids To Exercise
There are people all over the world that are constantly wondering how they can get the new generation of kids to do more exercise. This is a questions that keeps coming up in the minds of concerned parents all over the world. Obesity in children is a growing concern for all parents and now is the time to target this problem. Get qualified in exercise and physical activity for children and target this growing problem in your local schools and clubs.
- – Planning health related exercise and physical activity for children
- – Instructing health related exercise and physical activity for children
- – Learn various exercises and fun drills designed for children
- – The Pros and Cons of Exercise for kids
- – Principles of motivating Children to adhere to exercise
- – Support children to participate in exercise
- – Health and Safety
During this exercise & physical activity for children’ fitness course you will learn about … designing activities for children of various ages, the physical differences between adults and children and how this affects exercise as well as how to adapt activities for the various age groups.
- ITEC Continued professional Short Course
- Duration: 3 days
- Time: 10-4pm
Candidates for this course must hold a recognised Gym/Fitness instructor qualification or ITEC level 2 Anatomy and physiology qualification.
If you do not hold any of these qualifications, you can add these modules to the course and commence online, please contact us in relation to this option (extra fees does apply)
- Course costs €495 and includes tuition fees and online training materials.
- Funding – you maybe entitled to funding for any of our courses, so contact The Department of Social Protection or your local Employment Authority office for details. For further information please click in our funding section.
- Cost excludes examination fees
- Enrol Online
- Full Payment to guarantee you place on the course
Next Course Commences:
10th July 2015 – 12th July 2015
4th September 2015 – 6th September 2015
6th November 2015 – 8th November 2015
Location: Citywest Health & Leisure Club, Saggart, Co Dublin